NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: Spanish World Group’s Scholarship for Study in Spain Contest (the "Contest") is open only to current students of Spanish World Group who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Spanish World Group, and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws of Hong Kong and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsors: Salamanca: DICE Centro Didáctico de español
Hong Kong: Spanish World Hong Kong
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Spanish World Group’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning the prize or a Finalist position is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein including avoiding unsportsmanlike conduct and including consent to a confidential background check (in Spanish World Group’s sole discretion) to confirm each potential Finalist’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Due to the nature of the prize offered, if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation of or reflect unfavorably on Spanish World Group or any of the Released Parties, as determined by Spanish World Group in its discretion, the potential Finalist may be disqualified.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on Friday, August 23, 2019 at 00:00 a.m. Hong Kong Time ("HKT") and ends on Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. HKT (the "Contest Period"). The applicable social media platform's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
The Contest is divided in the following periods and dates:
5. How to Enter: You are required to create an original content in a video format with a duration of up to one minute. The content would be an answer to this question What’s your favourite thing about Spanish World? During the Entry Period, send your content to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. See the further requirements, judging criteria, guidelines, and restrictions below for guidance in order for your Submission to be eligible, your submission shall be viewable by the Spanish World Group and its agents. In addition, your post with your Submission must remain up through the end of the Contest Period or it will not be considered or be eligible to win. If you do not have the Instagram App, you may download it through the application store on your mobile device. Your post must be consistent with Instagram's terms (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and message and data rates may apply.
To avoid the spam restrictions of Twitter and Instagram, each shared Submission should be unique.
By socially sharing your Submission with the Contest hashtag, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions, defined above, (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Spanish World Group, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Spanish World Group is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Submissions, or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms; all of which will be void.
Socially sharing a Submission and/or using the Contest hashtag constitutes entrant’s consent to allow Spanish World Group to pull his or her Submission into a gallery and/or to use the Submission or any part of it for purposes of this Contest. In addition, socially sharing a Submission and/or using the Contest hashtag constitutes entrant’s consent that (i) Spanish World Group will own all intellectual property related to each submission and assigns to Spanish World Group all right, title and interest to such intellectual property, and (ii) Spanish World Group may use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, with its customers or otherwise, and display such Submission or any other portion thereof in connection with the Contest, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes without additional compensation. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Spanish World Group or its designees to make use of the ownership rights entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof.
Limit: Each entrant can submit only one Submission during the Contest Period. Additional Submissions may be disqualified or not scored. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than the stated number of Submissions by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, or any other methods may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Contest and any of the Spanish World Group’s other promotions, or Spanish World Group may not look at those in excess of the limit. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address or social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or for assigning the social media account. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Winner Determination: After the conclusion of the Contest Period during approximately September 20, 2019 to September 27, 2019, all eligible Submissions will be uploaded to a mini campaign website for public voting and judge panel screening.
The Submission with highest votes will be the winner and the prize to be received is the scholarship of studying in Salamanca. During the Voting Phase, which will begin approximately September 20, 2019 and will end on September 27, 2019, the public can vote for their favourite Submission. At the end of the Voting Period, Spanish World Group will calculate the volume of each Submission during the Voting Period. Any action by an entrant or his/her family member or friend that encourages theft or other unsportsmanlike conduct may result in a disqualification.
1 MOST POPULAR PRIZE: Free one return economy flight tickets between Hong Kong and Madrid, return train tickets between Madrid and Salamanca, home stay of 6 nights and 7 days, and 20 hours of Spanish class at DICE Centro Didáctico de español in Salamanca, from November 2 to 9, 2019.
1 BEST JUDGED PRIZE: Free Spanish group course for adults at any level at Spanish World learning center.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Spanish World Group reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner of Most Popular Prize is responsible for all expenses that is not listed above. Limit: 1 prize per person.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for Spanish World Group and its designees to use entrant's name, Submission, prize information, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Contest experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
9. General Conditions: If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Spanish World Group, may corrupt or affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Spanish World Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and select a winner or winners, from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Spanish World Group. The Spanish World Group reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Contest, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Spanish World Group reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Spanish World Group’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action against Spanish World Group arising out of or connected with this Contest or its associated winner selection and/or notification shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
This Contest is in no way Spanish World Group endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram LLC.
Receive our news and Spanish learning material right into your inbox