Spanish World at The Wave
HK's first and largest Spanish School now at the Wave. Please enjoy 15% off:
- Are you curious about other cultures?
- Do you want to see Spain and Latin America?
- Would you like to grasp the basics of Spanish language, and Hispanic culture?
Spanish for Travellers is the workshop for you!
- Native speaking teacher leading a small group (3-7 students)
- Beginning Wednesday May 29, 7-9 PM
- Weekly for six weeks (total 12 hours)
- $2,136 (original price $2500)
*Second session begins July 10
In this "crash course" in Spanish language, students learn the basics of grammar and pronunciation in a highly interactive manner, instructed by one of our full-time professional teachers.
Achieve your language goals more quickly with the twice-a-week format.
- Prepare yourself for the DELE exam
- Gain confidence in your speech and comprehension
- Learn more about the curriculum for Adults, and about the DELE diplomas issued by the Cervantes Institute
7:30-9:30 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 4
$3,480 (original price $4,100)
Contact us with any enquiries.
About this program
- Identifying Spanish language sounds and be able to pronounce and be understood
- Recognizing the sounds corresponding to each letter of the Spanish alphabet to improve pronunciation skills
- Greetings and farewells
- Introducing oneself and other people in formal and informal context
- Obtaining and facilitate basic personal information (name, nationality, career, age, address, phone, email, civil status and family)
- Asking and replying regarding the languages you speak
- Describing somebody using information about his or her physical traits, personality and character
- Talking about basic activities that you do in your place of work or your place of study
- Understanding basic texts (emails, tickets, internet language exchange forums, name cards and data forms)
- Writing basic texts (an email, personal data form, name card or language forum entry)
- Getting to know Spanish culture: the two last/family names, relevant people, Spanish language in the World, the Family in the Spanish culture, Spanish products…